Sunday, February 12, 2006

Stegosaurus - Little Ms R (Aged 4 and a bit)


Stegosaurus - Little Ms R (Aged 4 and a bit)
Originally uploaded by Mr Reasonable.

Not one to brag, but that girl is an artistic genius! If she says that the mighty Stegosaurus had 6 legs, then 6 legs is what it had. I have added a picture of what "scientist" think it looked like. I think you'll agree, 6 legs is better - what do they know? Ever seen one? Nah, didn't think so but apparently the one that lives in the garden looks just like this one so there.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, a place at Elam is assured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have put it to her. Her response was "Don't be silly Daddy, I am going to be a Doctor and a hairdresser, I already told you that. Did your old brain forget again?"......Deflated......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm coming back again, slowly.

    Just popping into say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky, Nice to see you. Glad you are home and on the mend.

    ReplyDelete