Monday, April 10, 2006

Is it me or is there something odd about my kids?


Is it me or is there somehing odd about my kids?
Originally uploaded by Mr Reasonable.

I have noticed some subtle changes in my kids behaviour. I suggested to Mrs R that we cut back on the chocolate as they get a bit hyper at night but she thinks that it is just a phase. We've had to hide the phone as the little buggers keep wanting to call home which is odd. We haven't seen the cats for a while either; every since Miss R said she thought the cat looked a bit "fat and juicy".

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a little too much moon-bathing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. They grow up so fast these days. Yesterday a tadpole, today a big green, fag smoking, beer drinking intergalactic traveller......

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fine to me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete