Friday, October 21, 2005

Somebody please slap me!

I heard a few jokes yesterday and I can't stop chuckling to myself. Please slap me before I actually laugh out loud - they're not that funny....

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West.
He slides upto the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with Hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself.

So I said "Do you want a game of Darts?", he said "OK then", I said"Nearest to bull starts".
He said "Baa", I said "Moo", he said "You're closest".

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Now they're be stuck in my head.

    What is brown and sticky?
    A stick.

    What is brown and knocks on windows?
    Poo on stilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next door neighbour worships exhaust pipes, he's a
    catholic converter.

    ReplyDelete